Booking a Commission and Paying by Instalments
Whether you are commissioning a painting or choosing from the works I have available, you are able to pay in instalments. 30% of the total price secures the commission or sale, then instalment options are available. The painting is released to you only after all payments have been made including any shipping & handling costs.
Taking it slowly*Monthly Instalments
- Seen a painting that you’d love to own?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could split the cost over a few months at 0% interest?
- No problem!
- (also available for bespoke commissions)
- So, you like my style?
- You would love a painting made especially for you?
- Secure your bespoke commission with an initial payment of 30%. The remaining 70% (plus shipping) payable upon completion.
Love at First Sight*Buying Direct
- You love these paintings…
- And you’ve found one you like…
- Need it in your arms asap…