I create paintings to be an ongoing positive influence in your daily life.
Let’s start a conversation about how to make a great painting for you.
Everyone who comes into my house also falls in love with her (Libby’s) art and I have a queue of people already offering to buy it from me. I will never sell it. Its vibrant colours, the perspective, the depth, the passion Libby puts into it, the story behind it all create an amazing work of art.
Where do we begin?
- Contact me and we can talk about the elements that you enjoy already in my work, the size you need and colours that will work for your space.
- Next, I make rough sketch/sketches and email these to you along with a final price and a summary of everything we talked about.
- I’m grateful if you pay 30% upfront of the final price so I can buy the canvas and paints etc. The remaining payment is not due until the painting is finished, but you can also pay in monthly instalments if you prefer.
- Depending on the size of the painting and my schedule, your painting will take between 2-8 months.
- When finished, I send you photographs and a date for when the painting will be ready to be shipped to you. Once you have paid the final payment and shipping costs I will organise for the painting to be shipped to you.
Do get in touch, even if you are still undecided. It would be great to talk through your ideas.
When I met Libby Page, I was truly at a low point, facing some serious challenges in my life. Some days I felt lost, facing the unknown, uncertain about everything in my life.
It was at this time that Libby began making a painting for me. When she showed it to me, I was completely shocked and overcome with gratitude. There before me was an inspiring image – a path through the trees and a brilliant light at the horizon. The painting spoke deeply into my situation and gave me hope that there was a way through.
Even now, years later- the painting that Libby created brings me back time and time again. It shows me both where I was and where I am going. It got me thinking about the power of Libby’s work and my own understanding of what it means “to heal” in my work as an acupuncturist. I wanted to express to others the power of her work as “healing through art.”
The painting arrived entirely in good order and is now proudly hanging on our wall.
Absolutely fantastic and thank you so much.