The following prices are a guide only based on the complexity of work that I usually make. I am not limited to these sizes as I stretch my own canvases so I can make exactly the size of canvas that you need, to the centimetre.
|Size – Centimetres||Size – Inches (approximate)||Price – Does not include shipping|
|50cm x 65cm||20″ x 25.5”||€900|
|60cm x 80cm||23.62” x 31.50”||€1,300|
|40cm x 120cm (panoramic)||16” x 47”||€1,500|
|80cm x 100cm||31.5” x 39.4”||€2,200|
|60cm x 150cm (panoramic)||23.6” x 59”||€2,600|
|80cm x 120cm||31.5” x 47”||€2,700|
|90cm x 120cm||35.43” x 47”||€3,200|
|120cm x 150cm||47” x 59”||€5,200|
|140cm x 180cm||55” x 71”||€6,900|
|150cm x 200cm||59” x 79”||€8,000|
|200cm x 300cm||79” x 118”||€16,000|
- Technical Notes
- The canvas I prefer to use is a 370g unprimed cotton which I stretch over 2cm x 4.5cm stretcher bars with cross braces. I then prime the canvases with two to three coats of Acrylic Gesso which is sanded between each layer to create a smooth finish.
- Canvases over 150cm x 200cm are stretched over 2,5cm x 5cm stretcher bars with double cross braces.
- There is also the option of 3cm x 4.5cm stretcher bars for a deeper canvas.
- Oil paintings can take six months to fully dry, but after one month they are touch dry and safe to transport flat (not rolled).
- Finished paintings are signed on the side of the canvas, bottom right.